[Users] Bug in avp_db_load?

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue Apr 11 13:59:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is it a bug or my fault?

http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s06.html#avp_db_load states
for the syntax of avp_db_load(source, name):

   name - which AVPs will be loaded from DB into memory. This can be an
   avp_name or an avp_alias. It can be empty - which means all AVPs, or
   you may specify only the type - 'i:' means all AVPs with ID.

Now if I try this one (CVS HEAD):

   avp_db_load("$avp($callee_uuid)","i:");

or this one:

   avp_db_load("$avp($callee_uuid)","");

with $avp($callee_uuid) being '2', the corresponding DB query *always*
looks like this:

   submit_query(): select value,attribute,type from usr_preferences where
   uuid='2' AND attribute='0'

which doesn't return a result. I'd rather expect the query being "select
value,attribute,type from usr_preferences where uuid='2' AND type=2" and
"select value,attribute,type from usr_preferences where uuid='2'" for my
two statements.

The queried table looks like this:

mysql root at openser> select * from usr_preferences where uuid='2'\G
      uuid: 2
  username: 012345
    domain: my.domain
attribute: 100