[Users] uuid-based setup

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue Apr 11 11:51:34 CEST 2006

Hi again,

Just another question: If I'd like to switch from a
username/domain-based setup to an uuid-based setup, what exactly would I
have to consider?

As far as I have found in the docs (or better: what I assume from what
I've found in the docs), I'd have to load the uuid from subscriber like

avp_db_query("select uuid from subscriber where username='$au' and
domain='$ar'", "$avp(i:500)");

And then I can use i:500 as uuid for loading other avps? Or is there an
implicit way to get the uuid, e.g. during www/proxy_authorize? I think I
have some troubles to get the link between username/domain and uuid...

Thanks,
Andy