[Users] Openser Warning

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:07:29 CEST 2006

It's a header that openser adds in the messages it processes to insert
the incoming IP, incoming URI, ougoing IP, and outgoing URI. This
information can be used later from any capture and check where the SIP
message came from and where is it going.
It's not a warning in the sense of that somethign went wrong, it's
ONLY useful for debuging the path of the SIP message.
If you are not using it, you can safely remove it.

Samuel.