[Users] avp error

jayesh nambiar jayesh_1017 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 08:27:13 CEST 2005

hi all,
can somebody pls tell me what this error is!!!

ERROR:avpops_init: "AVP_DB" present but "AVP_TABLE" found empty

my db scheme is as follows:
modparam("avpops","db_scheme","scheme0:username_col=username;domain_col=domain;value_col=acl;value_type=integer;table=subscriber")

I have added a column called acl in the subscriber table and added integer value in it.
for eg: for user 201 the acl column value is 4 so that he is privileged to make international calls.
Is this correct or some mistake in my understanding.
pls let me know..
thanks a lot.
jayesh