[Users] branch route

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 26 18:02:14 CEST 2005

Hi Richard,

to implement per branch NAT traversal, you need several thing,
additional to branch route:
    - per branch flags - these are available in the current
testing/developing branch (cvs head) - see
http://www.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2005-September/000515.html
    - nathelper/mediaproxy functions to be allowed to be called from
branch route - for the moment I see no problem with doing this, but I
will have to double check before setting proper function allowances.

regards,
bogdan