[Users] Compilation error on Mac OS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 21 04:19:18 CEST 2005

Hello,

I would recommend you to use the sems mailing list to get the right answer.

Anyhow, being not a MacOS expert, I would say that you are missing some
libraries on your system or they are not installed where the linker is
looking or them. This is just an idea, I do not even know if the sems
supports macos.