[Users] voicemail howto

Taymour A. El Erian taymour.elerian at tedata.net
Wed Sep 7 10:37:53 CEST 2005

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi Taymour,
>
> there is no such example/tutorial for openser. But if you have a
> working SER script, I can help you to adapt it - will be a good
> reference for later.
>
> regards,
> bogdan
>
> Taymour A. El Erian wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>>    Is there any how to on how to configure OpenSER, SEMS for voicemail
>> ?, the one with SEMS does not work

I had a SER setup using 2 instances one of them for voicemail and voice
unable to have the voicemail working.

P.S. I inherited the script for SER and it looks so ugly, what I need is
a simple script which should forward to voicemail on user unavailable
and play messages for user not found and other things.

--
Taymour A El Erian
System Division Manager
E-mail: taymour.elerian at tedata.net