[Users] question about LCR module

jayesh nambiar jayesh_1017 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 16:04:37 CEST 2005

hi all,
Thanx for clearing my earlier doubts. Now i got a problem in lcr module.
I have a doubt regarding the gw table abd lcr table.
I'll just explain a scenario:
I have 3 gateways in grp_id '1'. and i have 1 gateway in grp_id '2'.
Now for example a prefix '11' arrives, i give grp_id as '1' and priority as '1'. Now among the three gateways that i have, which one will it choose to send the call as all the three will have the same priority. What is the logic used to resolve this situation.

Do i have to put multiple entries of same prefixes in the lcr table to have different priorities and
different groups.
Does lcr module load the contents in memory or it queries the DB everytime.
can someone please share the working example of script containing lcr properly. It would help me a lot.
Thanx a lot..
Jayesh