[Users] lcr module

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:56:18 CET 2005

Hi,

I am trying to develop some features which requires to call load_gws
and next_gw in a failure route. For example, in normal routing block,
it forwards the call to a subscriber's ip phone locations. If nobody
answer, it tries to call a pstn number. In the failure route, i called
load_gws and next_gw. However it generates an error "next_gw(): No
ruri_user AVP". Looking at the code, there seems to be an assumption
that first time call to next_gw always happens in the normal routing
block. But in my case, it calls next_gw first time in a failure route.
 I even tried to manually add the new uri's username to avp i:1402. It
still won't work.

Is it possible to call next_gw first time in a failure route?

Thanks,
Richard