[Users] package submission

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Oct 29 00:25:15 CEST 2005

Hello to everybody that volunteered to build packages,

you can start creating the packages for the distributions you
subscribed. Please take the tarball with the sources from:
http://openser.org/pub/openser/1.0.0/src/

Inside, in the 'packaging' directory you will find the specs for several
distributions. It is very likely that you have to change them a bit (see
my previous post
http://openser.org/pipermail/devel/2005-October/000872.html) and
discover some missing items in the specs. For tls packages you have to
set TLS=1 in the environment.

To submit them, would be good if you have a site from where we can
downloaded via http or ftp, otherwise let me know and I will give you
further details.

If you have some questions, send an email.