[Users] Making OpenSER give up being man-in-the-middle?

Fri Oct 28 09:45:14 CEST 2005

MAybe you have somewhere record_route() in your script. This causes
openser to stay in the route for the whole dialog.

If not, openser stays in the route for first transaction only (INVITE),
as the responses are routed using the Via header.

I always thought there was a paramter to tell openser to not insert a
via header, but I can't find it now :-(

regards
klaus