[Serusers] Re: [Users] Detecting runaway calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 27 22:14:44 CEST 2005

Hi Greg,

keeping the call control on your hands is an vital need...With the
tomorrow release I prepared the first steps for a light dialog support
based on Routing mechanism - complete FROM changing and restoring for
the whole dialog was the prove of concept :).
By being able to control the call from somewhere in the middle, I target
especially issue no 2 and why not 4 and 5.

....and all this by avoiding the B2BUA.......

regards,
bogdan