[Users] [Fwd: Accounting with OPENSER]

Mon Oct 24 15:02:27 CEST 2005

Hi Jeffrey!

Openser will account every transaction you tell it to account. Thus, you
can configure to account INVITE, ACK and BYE. Each of these will
generate a CDR in the database.

Then it is up to you to match INVITE, ACK and BYE into a single CDR with
calculated call duration. Just use the timestamp of ACK instead of INVITE.

regards
klaus