[Users] Newbie

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 20 10:05:06 CEST 2005

Hi Glenn,

Actually your authentication succeeds, but there is security check that
fails - the check_to() function; I think your problem is that the digest
username (auth username) is different from the SIP username (from TO in
case of REGISTER). Check in your REGISTER request if it's so (use some
network listener like ngrep or tcpdump).
or may just comment out the check_to() verification :)....depends how
your system is designed..

regards,
bogdan