[Users] what is the in_network table for

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 19 20:02:13 CEST 2005

Hi Brandon,

I'm not familiar with asterisk, so not sure which is the purpose of that
table.
What I can help you with is to point out a way load any kind of data
from any table - use DB scheme with AVPOPS to make openser to access
that table. See the tutorial:
        http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/
Also AVPOPS allows you do perform a wide range of operations with the
loaded info.

hope this will help you!

regards,
bogdan