[Users] Persistently storing headers from onreply_route()?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 18 20:29:14 CEST 2005

Hi Joachim,

the reason haven't changed: avps doesn't work in on_reply route since
the avp belong to a transaction and the on_reply route execution is not
synchronized and may be done in parallel for same transaction.

For the moment there is no solution to this - synchronizing the on_reply
routes will be quite ugly :-/

But what will be done (there was a discussion with Juha on this topic)
is to add global avps which not being bound to a transaction can be used
inside on_reply route. I guess this will solve your problem....

regards,
bogdan