[Users] BYE method accompanied by error

Sam Lee Sam at super.net.sg
Thu Oct 13 04:30:30 CEST 2005

Any help I can get on this one ?

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at openser.org [mailto:users-bounces at openser.org] On
Behalf Of Sam Lee
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:27 PM
To: Iqbal; users at openser.org
Subject: RE: [Users] BYE method accompanied by error

I have checked that the phones have not received a prior BYE. Any other
idea what is wrong ?

Here's a more detailed situation :-

Caller (PSTN) --> Voice Gateway --> OPENSER --> Callee (UA)

When Callee (UA) tried to end the call , OPENSER will forward a copy of
the BYE to Voice Gateway to inform him of the BYE.
The Gateway , somehow , replied with a 'Call Leg/Transaction Does Not
Exist' . The strange thing is, the Caller (PSTN) was somehow informed of
the BYE method and terminate the session . Anyone has any idea how to
handle these errors ? I will be glad to provide a ngrep for more
reference.

Regards,
Sam