[Users] Polycom soundpoint ip 500

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:26:55 CEST 2005

Hi,
 We have a polycom sound point ip 500, sip app ver 1.5 (from
voip-info.org<http://voip-info.org>).
It turns out that it won't display MESSAGE ... but it does receive them and
it replies with a 200 OK. But no message on the screen or anywhere within
the phone.
The configuration has not been changed, it is pretty much the standard stuff
that comes from voip-info.org <http://voip-info.org>.
Anyone has ever came across the same problem?
 Regards,
 Cesc
PS - Getting the sip software from polycom resellers is a mess ... well, i
would say almost impossible. Next time we'll go for a costumer frendlier
phone manufacturer i guess.