[Users] Have openser make changes based on message header

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 10 20:08:46 CEST 2005

Hi Brandon,

another solution will be to store the whole from contact into an AVP:
    avp_write("$hdr(from)","i:11");
and than check it against a RE:
    if (avp_check("i:11","re/....."))

this approach should be more faster and reliable than doing a search on
the whole request. But this is possible only in cvs head version

regards,
bogdan