[Users] REGISTER expires and replication

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Thu Oct 6 16:23:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have a scenario in which I have a little bit of confusion..

I have a redundant setup, two OpenSER, a MySQL cluster and replication
of REGISTERs.

The UAC sends expires=3600
Both OpenSER's has a max_expires=1800,
min_expires=300,default_expires=300

My Sipura-1001 has default expires=3600.

In the OK message sent from the OpenSER handeling the REGISTER,
expires=1800 is sent back to the UAC which is OK (However the Sipura
does not obey this, which also is struggeling, but that is another
story....)

The replicated REGISTER, hovever, uses the original expiery from the
UAC...expires=3600

Do I have to rewrite the expires in the replicated message?

--
mvh/best regards
Helge Waastad