[Users] t_on_branch

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 5 11:58:53 CEST 2005

Hi Richard,

the branch route is executed exactly before relaying the branch, for
each branch. Also see my previous email:
    http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/2005-September/000917.html
note that issue no 2 is done now - nathelper/mediaproxy functions are
allowed to be called from branch route

So, what you have to do is: in branch route check with avpops if the
src_ip is same as dst_uri/ruri IP part; if not, start the media rely and
set a global flag to remember this - to avoid stating it again from
another branch and to process the replies correctly. If the check fails
in all branches, the media relay will not be started at all.

To enhance your setup, you may use per branch flags to recall which
branch required media relay and which not. If you get a 200 OK for a
branch which doesn't, stop the relay.

hope that helps you....

regards,
bogdan