[Serusers] Re: [Users] AVPs are lost on relayed INVITE errors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Nov 30 18:02:30 CET 2005

Hi Frederico,

it;s not sure for me what the scenario is: you have calls to PSTN which
hits failure_route in order to perform auth and from mangling via UAC
module, right?

and if there are retransmissions of the INVITE the AVPs disappear -
where exactly on the path? can pin point? and if there are no
retransmissions, everything is ok?

by the way we are talking about ACK or INVITE?

regards,
bogdan