[Users] Forwarding from dispatcher

Rick Richardson rick at eltopia.com
Tue Nov 29 22:15:15 CET 2005

I might be missing something obvious. But I have set up a dispatching
openSER box using the recommended .cfg file from the dispatcher module
docs and a custom list.

On init, The parser complains of the forward(); function because it has
no params. I looked at the core docs and they say they forward()
requires a host and port, which makes sense, however, I don't know what
to put in as a param as it is decided by the ds_select_dst() function.

In short, what do I pass to forward to make it use the destination
decided by ds_select_dst?

thanks,

Rick