[Users] Can anyone share his openser.cfg..in which openser is routing calls to pstn gateway

Lokesh Kumar lokesh at interacesso.pt
Tue Nov 29 21:01:22 CET 2005

Hello,

I am trying to configure pstn gateway with openser.when i start openser with default openser file it works fine, but i one direction. i can dial on my SIP user agent from outside. but when i am using pstn.cfg file as a openser.cfg(after rename). I am unable to even start openser server. it gives me errors and crashed.I puts my pstn gateway ip's in that file where requested.

Please please help

Regards