[Users] Re: [Serusers] Prevent bandwidth lost

Mon Nov 28 11:12:47 CET 2005

This scenario was handled on the mailing list before. Please search the
archives.

The problem, this does not work always as there may be multiple NATs
where the clients are not in the same subnet although they have the same
public IP.

AFAIK the only solution to handle this without relaying over an RTP
proxy is the usage of ICE capable clients.

klaus