[Users] Please help...... how to configure outgoing calls to pstn gateway

Lokesh Kumar lokesh at interacesso.pt
Thu Nov 24 11:33:06 CET 2005

Hello,
Daryl
I don't have problem with the working of ngrep, when i do ngrep related to
any sip parameters, between calls in sip clients it shows me logs.
But I am unable to call from my sip client to outside number. Does it
requires lots of configuration in openser.cfg and pstn.cfg. Presently
pstn.cfg is in examples subdirectory of openser source directory. What will
be the correct location for that file.

Is it possible for anyone to post configuration of working openser.cfg and
pstn.cfg files.

Thank You very much.
Lokesh