[Users] uac_replace_from errors

Patrick Jordan-Smith pjs at quicksilver.co.nz
Wed Nov 23 23:57:18 CET 2005

Hi there,

I'm not totally sure if this is a problem with SER or not, but I have a
interesting problem when using uac_replace_from together with LinkSys
PAP2 ATAs (and possibly other linksys equipment, retesting tonight.)

When you configure a name in the linksys ATA, you can put your name, ie,
for myself I put Patrick Jordan-Smith.

The linksys sends this like: