[Users] rewrite contact field

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 23 23:37:11 CET 2005

> 1)  Perhaps if you post your complete .cfg file,
> someone on the list
> will be able to assist you.  There is a very good
> discussion of NAT
> registrations at the onsip.org web site.  Are you
> 100% positive that
> your code snippet is being executed during a
> REGISTER message ?  You
> might want to put some xlog() statements in your
> configuration file to
> make sure that the fix_nated_register() is being
> executed correctly.

I post my ser.cfg

> 2) I use a flag called FLAG_NAT_CALLER so that the
> rest of the
> configuration file can test the flag to determine if
> the CALLER is
> behind a NAT and take appropriate actions if that is
> the case.  In the
> code snippet you sent to me, you are using
> setflag(7).  I have no idea
> what this is, but I'll bet that it serves a similar
> purpose to my
> FLAG_NAT_CALLER.

# -- registrar params --
modparam("registrar", "nat_flag", 7)
modparam("registrar", "use_domain", 1)

I don't understand how this flag could help to rewrite
th sip contact header.

> 3) Music-on-hold works for us in the situations
> where it is needed.

Can you explain me ?
SER is not a PBX what about IVR ACD VOICEMAIL and more
that's why I whish using asterisk for telephony
features and SER as sip router .

Harry