[Users] Re: Cesc ask for expelling Harry

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:23:20 CET 2005

Hahahaha ... no, no, i do not hate you (probably you did not mean such
a big word anyway). But you do annoy me (like many others).

I am not answering anymore ... this harry-topic is the second or third
time around and it stinks already... we have talked about it, long
enough, each given his/her opinion, either harry or the rest of the
world are stupid or just don't get it ... i think we reached a
dead-end.

Regards,

Cesc