[Users] open letter (2)

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:15:07 CET 2005

I know you are not going to like my reply ... but hey, after all, i
NEVER like yours :)

Of course blacklisting harry on a personal basis is probably what some
people did (i didn't, in the end, one needs the excitment and laughs
that such emails produce).
But ... I would propose harry to be expelled from the mailing list.
Sorry, he does not have a clue about Open Source mentality and
continuously bashes people (who are then still kind enough to reply to
his please-do-all-the-work-for-me-for-free emails).

Regards,

Cesc