[Users] open letter (2)

Wed Nov 23 11:02:31 CET 2005

Hi Harry!

Please do not cross post. Split your problems into smaller problems and
ask them on the correspondig list.

After all your emails, I still have no glue what your scenario is. Why
do you want to host ser+asterisk+NAT on the same device?

Should the Asterisk/ser be reachable also from the public interface? If
not, why do you need NAT traversal at all?

Why do you use both? Asterisk can also do NAT traversal. For how many
users is the setup?

klaus