[Users] OAM monitoring of OpenSER? (via SNMP?)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 22 10:14:41 CET 2005

Hi,

there is some code for TM statistics - the fifo command "t_stats". There
other additional code in the core about general statistics (received
replies and received requests) but is not reviewed and it doesn't
compile at all :( - it's on the TODO list.

also there is the the fifo command "meminfo" for mem statistics.

regards,
bogdan