[Users] Norway pub event

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Nov 18 09:35:39 CET 2005

Hi guys,
Let's meet for another *SER (i.e. openser/ser) pub event on Thursday September 24 around 18.  To avoid confusion, we stay with the venue Beer Palace at Aker Brygge.  (Yes, Oslo, Norway)

Suggestion for topic of the day ;-) : Ways of accessing header data and manipulate values from ser.cfg, including avps, avpops, textops... Do we need them all and isn't this really a big, complicated mess that is the result of ad-hoc needs for functionality?

People with limited travel budgets may input their opinions on the list ;-)
g-)