[Users] Re: [Serdev] How to gaurd PSTN gateway with openser + NAT

Lokesh Kumar lokesh at interacesso.pt
Sat Nov 19 11:18:57 CET 2005

Hello Nils,

Attached is the mentioned files you asked me to send. As you said,  after
disabling gnutls in configure, I can compile it. It works fine . Thanks for
your kind help.

One important question I would like to ask you.

Suppose I am having 100 SIP clients, all of them are behind their respective
100 NAT's, The NAT devices are assigned public IP dynamically. What besides
openser do I need on my SIP server to traverse those NAT's. Assume NAT's
does not support STUN. Do I need to put STUN or Mediaproxy/RTPProxy server
on my SIP server. If not , then how could i can manage such network.

Thanks a lot for your kind help

Best Regards

Lokesh