[Users] Multiple mediaproxy instances

Fernando Rodriguez frod at aitelecom.net
Thu Nov 17 16:05:17 CET 2005

Hello,

I have an openser box that has multiple interfaces each one with its own ip
address and i was wondering how to run various mediaproxy instances in the
same machine per ip address  so I can have communication between interfaces
and proxy all traffic coming and going between the UA, I have been trying to
get information on this and I found that is valid to do this but I cant find
any info on how to doit, actually if people can give me hint or a basic
setup I could write a howto , actually im a newbe on openser but I can see a
lot of potential if we had a basic manual and soma basic setup examples.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fernando Rodriguez V.