[Users] Usrloc question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 17 12:54:58 CET 2005

Hello,

there is a solution using the branch_route[] in openser. For each branch
created after the usrloc lookup you can make different checks.

So, in the branch route you have to check the IP in the R-URI and if
matches the asterisk IP, then drop it
(http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=openser_core_cookbook#drop).

There is an example how to check source and destination addresses,
although in your case you can do it even without avps:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_org_dst