[Users] 302 Redirect behavior

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 17 10:14:23 CET 2005

Hi Brandon,

the important thing to know if that in failure route t_relay() uses as
new destination the branches and not the RURI (which was already used in
first relay).

the problem is get_redirects adds the new destinations as new branches -
these branches, once added are not accessible/modifiable any more;
rewritehost() affects the RURI :(.

you can try to relay directly to your GW like:
                get_redirects("*","redirect");
                t_relay_to_udp("our.pstn.gw.ip");
                return;
hopefully the GW will accept the RURI.