[Users] Can I run this SIP server without running mysql.

Mahesh Krishnan mahkri at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 20:59:11 CET 2005

I have the SIP server running. But I am not able to
add any users.
Do I have to install mysql to add users.

Unfortunately the documentation is also not good.
It mentions only how to start the server and then
thats it.

I stop it basically by killing it. [Ctrl-C].

I installed it by compiling and linking it from
source.

Basically this is what I am looking at.

1. Installed and started SIP server. -- Works
2. try to add a user with openserctl -- fails.
   no mysql connection.

   I do not have mysql started on my system.

-- Mahesh.