[Users] Re: [Devel] roadmap to v1.1.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 10 17:31:13 CET 2005

Hi,

the new roadmap is now online.
http://openser.org/roadmap.php

I collected all the suggestions sent on the mailing list, please let me
know if something was missed. The roadmap is just a guide for the new
release, many other features will be implemented till the next release,
although some of the one listed in the document may not be ready in this
time frame.

Please use the tracker on sourceforge to request new features, it is
easier to review and manage them.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143

The document from the web site will be updated accordingly from time to
time.