[Users] How to add Route headers?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 10 00:28:24 CET 2005

Hi Gustavo,

you can generate the body of the Route header(s) into AVP(s) be loading
them from database of by building them via avpops functions (like
avp_printf()).
then just set the AVP(s) into Route header(s) via the avp_pushto() function:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s06.html#avp_pushto

mostly depends of the content you want to push into the headers.

regards,
bogdan