[Users] Are pseudo variables supported in replace()?

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Mon Nov 7 15:27:15 CET 2005

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Frederico,
>
> as far as I can see, the subst() you try should remove the Proxy-Auth
> hdr, right? why don't you use consume_credential() functions?

Because the credential are not used!

I noticed that some UAs send authorization data even when not required
and NOT supposed to send (ACKs, BYEs, etc.).

As I don't want to forward over the credentials, I need a way to remove
then, IF they exists AND are for my realm (and the realm is not known a
priori).

Any solution?

Thanks.

> Federico Giannici wrote:
>
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Federico,
>>>
>>> the usage of pseudo-variables inside the regexp was avoided due
>>> performance reasons - all regexp are compiled at startup, they being
>>> only evaluated on runtime.
>>> By having variables into regexp, the compilation of the expression
>>> will must be done each time at runtime :(.
>>

>> What about to implement an "e" regular expressions modifier that make
>> the regular expression be evaluated every time?
>>

>>> there is only one attempt in this direction - it might help you ; see
>>> the fm operator in avp_check :
>>>    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.0.x/avpops.html#AEN325
>>> or
>>>    http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s06.html#avp_check
>>

>> Humm...
>> I cannot find a way to use it to implement the following.
>> Do you?
>>
>> subst( "/^Proxy-Authorization:.*realm=\"$avp(s:realm)\".*\n//i" );

     __
    |-                      giannici at neomedia.it
    |ederico Giannici      http://www.neomedia.it

         Presidente del cda - NEOMEDIA srl