[Users] Buffer overflow with Xlog

Jose Maria Gonzalez melopsitaco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:13:08 CET 2005

I have installed openser v1.0 and it is working perfectly. But I have
a problem with the xlog module. Many times I've got the following
error:

Nov  7 11:28:34 localhost openser[1736]: xl_printf: buffer overflow --
increase the buffer size...

The line that produces this error is this (it is inside a case stament):
xlog("L_ERR","Has been selected the 1 index");

I have tried to increase the buffer size in the following form:
modparam("xlog","buf_size",8192)

No matters the size that I put on the line buf_size, I always get the
same error.
I thing that a buffer size of 8kb should be enough for this log
message, isn't it?

Thanks.

--
Salu2: