[Users] Access to pseudo variables from within core

Brandon Price brandon.price at hostrocket.com
Fri Nov 4 21:20:24 CET 2005

I have some questions about access to certain variables from within
openser. The documentation states that I can access more of the
pseudo variables like $fU and $fu from within more modules and the
openser core. I am trying to use $hdr(From[0]) something that I can
apparently still only do from within avpops or xlog. I need to have
openser perform a certain action only if no SIP Display info exists
if it does exist I do not want this action performed. For example....

do something
} else {
do something else...
};

Or if there is SIP Display info do A else do B. Any help greatly
appreciated.