[Users] Re: P-Asserted-Identity

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Wed Nov 2 22:41:56 CET 2005

Hey Daniel,

Relax, im not blaming you or anybody else for not getting code up2date
:-)

i managed to get it working with what you proposed (as stated in ast
message to the tread) I would just like to see more avp functions
getting into ser also.

I know you've done loads of core-changes :-) Just still haveing a small
home that more features (like avp_printf()) would be ported to ser :-)
It might need core changes, I dont know, I still hope :-)

(ps, when are you coming to norway for beer?)

-Atle

* Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro> [051102 21:06]: