[Users] Upgrading to 1.0.0

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 1 16:35:59 CET 2005

Hi Brandon,

the "!!!attention:...." error may be generated also by improper call of
function  (maybe due prototype changes). trace the problem by looking at
the lines mentioned in errors. If you still have problems, post the line
and I will try to help.

for "overwriting  request routing table " error -  it's a new checking
feature - it means you have defined same route more than once -
"route[0]" is the same as "route" , so here is the problem....

regards,
bogdan