[Users] "uri == myself" matches when port is not port is different

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 1 12:44:37 CET 2005

Hello,
what version of openser do you use? I just tested with the latest cvs
version and the port is checked also:

 0(6023) grep_sock_info - checking if host==us: 12==12 &&
[192.168.1.10] == [192.168.1.10]
 0(6023) grep_sock_info - checking if port 5060 matches port 5070
 0(6023) grep_sock_info - checking if host==us: 12==12 &&
[192.168.1.10] == [192.168.1.10]
 0(6023) grep_sock_info - checking if port 5060 matches port 5070
 0(6023) check_self: host != me

Could you run it in debug=7 and log_stderror=yes and watch the debug
messages?