[Users] "uri == myself" matches when port is not port is different

Tavis P tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Tue Nov 1 01:33:33 CET 2005

This is a somewhat unique situation, but with my config i have some call
features that are hosted on another SIP aware application running on the
same system.

In a branch_route block i am checking to see if destination is myself to
avoid loops, however when i direct a message to, say "127.0.0.1:5090"
and OpenSER is configured to listen on port 5060 only the "if (uri ==
mysql)" statment matches even though the port is different.

It seems to me that this behaviour is not intuative given the use of the
statment, can anyone else comment on this?