[Users] up2date source packages

Thu Jun 30 21:04:01 CEST 2005

then I have some more updates:

- I think there is a typo in packaging/debian/rules: postgress
                                                              ^
- Could you please add a postgres debian package (I'm not familiar with
debian packaging)

- make deb does not work for me (sarge):
darilion at philipp:/export/openser/sip-server$ make deb
ln -sf packaging/debian debian
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -tc
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is openser
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.9.4.0
dpkg-buildpackage: source maintainer is Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<daniel at voice-system.ro>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is i386
  fakeroot debian/rules clean
/usr/bin/fakeroot: line 150: debian/rules: Permission denied
make: *** [deb] Error 126

also as root it does not work :-(

regards,
klaus