[Users] Accounting Failed Transaction

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 29 19:03:39 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

New changes in ACC module - the global flag "failed_transactions"
replaced with the "failed_transaction_flag" per transaction flag.

The idea is to allow you to mark which transaction should be accounted
in case of failure (response>=300). The global flag was not enough.
Imagine the following case: O want to account only positive INVITES
(established calls) - I really don't want to oversize my logs with
failed INVITEs -, but in the same time I want to account all BYEs
(succeeded or failed).

regards,
bogdan

PS: CVS head, pserver CVS and docs (cvs and web) already updated