[Users] pseudo-variables in textops (Was: Re: [Devel] unified pseudo-variables in avpops and xlog)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 28 15:25:43 CEST 2005

Hello,

the textops module has now support for pseudo-variables in subst(),
subst_uri() and subst_user(). You can use any of the pseudo-variables
that OpenSER supports (http://openser.org/docs/pseudo-variables.html) in
the replacement part of the parameter given to subst*() -- the parameter
for these functions has the following format
"/regular_expression/replacement/flags". For more info, see the readme file:

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/0.10.x/textops.html

Should be analyzed if worth to implement pseudo-variables support to
regular_expression part because it will slow down a lot the processing
since the regexp has to be compiled each time.

Daniel